6 Reasons Why You Need to have a Good Posture
Nowadays all of us are increasingly developing poor posture as a result of our work environment, our sitting habits and lots of other such factors. Maintaining proper posture is beneficial for all of us, in every aspect. Let's look at a few reasons why a good posture can really help us:
1. Enhances your Looks and Confidence: Standing up straight with proper posture gives us a taller appearance and can even make us look slimmer. It also adds a sense of inner and outer confidence. Who doesn’t want a little more of that?
2. Boost up the Energy Levels. Slouching over actually prevents our body from receiving sufficient oxygen. This can drastically affect our energy levels, leading to weight gain and lethargy. Not having good posture, we can avoid all of these but it also helps in improving our IQ levels, sharpening our memory.
3. Boosts Blood Flow. In addition to oxygen deprivation, slouching posture also affects blood flow. Straight posture can promote healthy blood flow, transporting sufficient oxygen throughout the entire body. This permits extra oxygen to run through the heart and lungs, which may even prevent heart issues at a later age.
4. Reduces Head and Neck Pains: Bad posture often results in the neck, head, and back pains; upper back pain, lower back pain that only gets worse if not corrected. Neck pain further makes our body stiff and restricts the neck and head movement. A good posture could save us from all these pains.
5. Stress-free Life: Poor posture isn’t just bad for our physical health — it may affect your mental health too. Researchers have found that there is a relationship between bad posture and depression. Good posture means good health, good health means a stress-free life!
6. Improve your overall personality: People with good postures look smarter, more attractive and confident. Have you ever seen someone with a bad posture and felt the person seemed unkempt, even though the person has not said or done anything yet? On the flip side, someone with a good posture naturally gives good vibes and everybody wants to be around them.
I know that by now you agree that a good posture is something we all need. Start improving yours today!
"Good Posture not only makes you look good but feel good as well. It helps to increase self-confidence and gives you stress-free life that you deserve".